Our management system is based on the following policies and commitments:
It is our policy to:
- Provide a safe work environment and the requisite training that will enable our employees and persons performing work on behalf of IT to safely complete their assigned duties.
- Perform our services in a manner that prevents pollution.
- Comply with the applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice of the regions in which we work.
- Meet or exceed our client’s performance expectations, the first time and every time.
- Protecting the health and safety of our employees, persons performing work on behalf of IT, our customers and the public.
- Protecting the environment of the communities where we work and live.
- Meeting the requirements and expectations of our customers.
- Continually improving our health, safety, environmental and quality performance.
- Setting, communicating and monitoring our HSEQ performance targets.
- Providing our employees with the necessary resources (training, equipment, support) to perform their duties in a safe and efficient manner.
- Auditing our integrated management system on an annual basis.
- Reviewing our policies, procedures and processes regularly to identify opportunities for improvement.
Download our IT Integrated Policy Signed